Sunday, November 24, 2013

TokPak

Bismillaah


aLahmdulillaah, been blessed this past month with Tokpak's presence at our place to accompany syurgawan while abah and ibu were away at work.

He is one of my gate to jannah, insyaAllaah, and I am very blessed to still have the opportunity to serve him. May my family and I able to treat TokPak nicely and make him feel at home. ameen. Sometimes, it was obvious that TokPak was bored because we have no TV(we have an old TV, but no cable/antenna), and my children did not need constant supervision. Anyhow, we've bought some plants like lemongrass, limau purut, pokok daun kari for TokPak bercucuk tanam at our tiny backyard, and the plants are all doing great so far, alhamdulillaah.

By the way, Tokpak is our 'McGyver'. It seems that he knows how to fix many things(almost everything! LOL) around the house, like it has always been. MasyaAllaah tabarakAllaah.

at R&R Sungai Buloh






No comments: