Tuesday, March 11, 2008

bismillah

as the Malaysia'a PRU 12 was over, I was thinking about my children. How and who their future leaders gonna be, or are they gonna grow up as leaders themselves?

While it is wise to let what will come, comes but I just want to imagine or something like that :), well parents do worry about their children, right?

I was nervous with the thoughts that my babies were gonna be candidates in an election. It's just because leaders are full of responsibilities, which surely gonna be asked and judged before Allah azzawajall. Leadership is never an easy thing. It's not just about the excitement and enthusiasm while campaigning before the election or the joy and pride winning an election. It's way more than that!

I pray to Allah azzawajall, to grant great leaders for us all and for the future generations, and for my children to be excellent leaders for themselves and others as well. I am not asking them to be leaders who run a state or country, but to be leaders who can lead the way through examples and wise judgements just like our beloved Rasulullah saw. lay people with great personality and great leadership.

Okay...ibu have to stop rambling :)

No comments: