Friday, August 15, 2014

A pricey mistake

bismillaah

I did not subscribe to data package and relied solely on wifi connection on my phone. Unfortunately, yesterday morning 'somebody' accidentally turned on the 'DATA' on my phone. I didn't notice it until I've received a notification telling my current bill was a whopping RM2++!, alHamdulillaah a'la kulli haal. I've given myself enough cooling down period through the evening, and that has helped me tremendously not to get mad at my syurgawan, alHamdulillaah.

It was a unintended mistake as many of other smartphone users might have had the experience of unknowingly turned on the data on their phone because it is so easy that even a baby could do it. Just two simple touches, and voila! This is how telco giants make some big chunks of their profit after all. So mommies out there, be careful.

No comments: