Thursday, April 24, 2008

bismillaah

I want to thank my mother
because she stayed up in the middle of the countless nights to quench my thirst

I want to thank my mother
because she sacrificed her sleep looking after me when I was sick

I want to thank my mother
because she cleaned me up and changed my soiled diaper and dirty cloth

I want to thank my mother
because she was very patient when feeding me and when I spitted out the food

I want to thank my mother
because she prepared delicious meals for me despite all the cuts and burns from the kitchen

I want to thank my mother
for all the things she has done for me, for my sisters and brothers, and for my family

I want to thank my mother
because she never asked me to thank her and return all her sacrifices

and I know, I will never close to do birr to her
=(

No comments: